The Little Pirate Slide is the perfect place for your lil’ pirates to learn about how fun slipping down a slide and gently splashing into the water is! This slide is connected to a whole kingdom of walkways, ramps, and lookouts. It’s also right next to the Little Pirate Activity Pool for easy access to wading and swimming. Pirates’ Cove, located so close to Fort Worth and Dallas in Burleson, TX, is the ultimate place for your kids to learn the ropes of swimming and going down slides!
- Little pirates must be 36″ tall to ride.
- For safety reasons, parents may not go down the slide with children.
- The water surrounding the structure is 18″ deep.
- Pool noodles and blow up flotation devices are not allowed in the park.
- Life jackets, sunglasses, water shoes, goggles, and other loose items are not allowed on the slides.