COVID-19 Update

We are closely monitoring the latest Covid-19 requirement updates. We want to assure all of our guests, at this time, we are planning on opening in late May/early June. However, because the requirements continue to change the opening plans are also subject to change. We are waiting on a decision from Governor Abbot which allows us to open for the 2020 season.

We will be sure to keep our operations calendar updated with accurate information as soon as possible. Please see our operations calendar for the latest information on our opening status.

If we are unable to open for the 2020 season, season passes will be valid for the 2021 season.