FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL OUR VISITING FAMILIES, PLEASE OBSERVE ALL PARK POLICIES.
Closed circuit TV monitoring devices are located throughout Pirates’ Cove for safety reasons. We reserve the right to REFUSE service to anyone, as well as the right to REMOVE said individuals from the premises. It is the responsibility of guests and/or guardians both to obey all posted rules and audible messages and to refrain from acting in an unsafe manner.
To make your day as safe and enjoyable as possible, the following regulations will be enforced:
The following items are not allowed at Pirates’ Cove:
- Outside food and beverage items
- Personal food and beverage items
- Firearms, lethal weapons fireworks, or guns of any type, regardless of open carry or concealed carry
- Glass containers
- Bodyboards, air mattresses, or any air-filled flotation devices
- Remote controlled aircraft of any type
Pirates’ Cove reserves the right to physically inspect any and all items carried in and out of the facility.
- Proper dress attire is required (no gang affiliation, unsafe, baggy, or obscene clothing allowed)
- Behavior disturbing park guests is not allowed (such as loitering, foul language, violent or sexual behavior)
- Please read and obey all safety signs posted in and around Pirates’ Cove
- Walk. No running is allowed in the park.
- Pirates’ Cove is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Use all park attractions at your own risk.
- Some of our slides are high speed and limited to age, height, or physical limitations.
Please know and be aware of your own health and safety limits.
- Children age 12 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years of age. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Guests must be more than 42 & 48 inches tall to ride the 4 tallest slides.
Pirates’ Cove does not issue refunds due to inclement weather, electrical storms, or other acts of God. Prices and schedule are subject to change.