Water Park near Fort Worth and Dallas - family friendly and affordable
Our Burleson South Fort Worth Water Park is:
- -- Just 20 miles south of Fort Worth on I-35
- -- 46 miles west of Dallas.
Pirates Cove Water Adventure Park North Texas is part of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Burleson and features:
- -- Our colorful island, with multi-level platforms
- -- 11 water slides. Includes a 6 lane racer slide, Kamikaze slide and two “Tornado” slides.
- -- secret passages to explore
- -- 750 foot long lazy river
- -- 2 water falls
- -- 2 activity pools
- -- 2 deep pools for cooling off and relaxing
It's not just a water park it's an adventure park and a fun way to stay cool in North Texas.
When are we open?
Now Open! Our Grand Opening was June 20, 2015. Get on our mailing list for updates on weekly specials (see Calendar).
Affordable waterpark near Fort Worth and Dallas - a North Texas park made for affordable family fun time
We are the family value leaders every day. That is our goal - affordable family getaways for Dallas and Forth Worth area waterparks.
Yet not just a water park
Not just a Dallas area water park, we, like Great Wolf Lodge™ in Grapevine, have our own accommodations. We have:
- -- Cottages - from luxury to basic
- -- RV sites
- -- Camping sites by the fishing pond
- -- Much more, North Texas Jellistone Park™